I guess it's best if one can do things coz they want to, and not coz they will benefit from doing it. I know it's hard la, sure u must have a reason for doing sth. Probably I'm just talking about the kind of reason? Maybe having the interest and passion is best, rather than, let's put it crudely, for money.
Say if the money for being a pilot is good, that's why u like it. Yes I know sell backside also got good money, but let's take a job with pride 1st. So, pilot, u heard good pay and prospect, therefore u wanna be a pilot, but then u are not that keen on the job itself. U saw genuinely interested people passing interviews saying that they got passion, u decide to say the same thing, so that u can be on level ground as them. Somehow u got thru every interview and lesson, but is that where ur passion lies? Will u regret and try to do other things?
Ya I heard some people initially have the passion, but it ran dry. Fair enough. But I feel it is not as time wasting as the former example.
Imagine facing people who are doing thing coz they are just there to do.. Stuff. K la I don't know how to express myself. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment