Was scrolling Cydia for some nice apps when I came across Stranger Chat. Quite a neat concept, I feel. It's supposed to randomly link u to a stranger and u'll start chatting. So I guess there's nothing to lose, no identity will be exposed, so I can be like frank abagnale, impersonate anyone. But that's just a thought. So I decided to try it out.
1st conversation left without a start. 2nd said hi and conversation went on about locations and how's life there etc. Not long, the person asked "are u a girl?", I knew he's a guy looking for a stranger girl. So I said "nahh sorry to disappoint u." Guess what, he left the conversation immediately after that. Interesting. I guess I won't be playing Catch Me If You Can for awhile, meanwhile I'll still keep the app as a form of entertainment.
No comments:
Post a Comment