Thursday, August 19, 2010

Moody Day

I hate it when im treated as a liar. I'm a consumer! I buy their products, should be they call me 爷爷, but how come i feel like a liar?

Bought a Wacom tablet from Challenger, spent 174 on this piece of shit.. ok la not that shitty la, it's good but it was defective. Sth went wrong with the touch function, I had to plug the USB in and out to reset it, use till got prob and reset again. It was 2 weeks old until it kenna problem. So I sent it back to the distributor, what do u know, they plug in their side there say "no prob wad, i cant see the problem, u try?" Now what am i gonna say if the bloody thing just dun cock up in front of them but just to me? I told them that after prolong usage then the prob will be bigger.

So what they do? detain my product for 3 days, say is say wanna check la, but i think these fuckers dun have the expertise to do it. they'd probably just shelf it and 3 days later say "no prob leh, our ppl test liao."

I mean c'mon if the thing is working so chio-ly i where got the fucking time to go down to their ulu office, which leech a space with the TCM company? I am really pissed off that they dun trust me, and this speaks very much how they value their customers. Oh i forgot, im not their direct customer! it's challenger, best denki and friends that are their customers!!

oh icic.... seems like i should just go back to their ulu office, hide my head with paper bag with 2 holes, grab my lovely defective tablet and run as fast as i can to avoid the shame that they are gonna put me thru! FUCK YOU!!!

No comments: