Thursday, August 26, 2010

screwed some people up

just one day after my birthday, i had to call and give some major screwing to people of the company Peripheral Solutions, distributer of the Wacom tablet which they said will test and get back to me.

guess what they didnt get back to me, until i get back to them.. they jialat liao..

what made matters worst, the reception did the same thing as previously, ask for my number and not call me back.

i decided to call back late afternoon, scream at everyone who picked up my call, from cust svc to tech svc dept. in the end they told me no problem with it.

WTF!! you tested it!? svc report? you know how to test? sit there to play with it for a whole week? thanks ah expert! only when i call then you JUUUUSt finish testing eh fuckers? _|_

they told me cannot give me a pdt change coz they cant find the prob. tell me to take it back. fuck you, if i'm gonna end it like this. fuck your whole company of incompetent assholes!

in the end i demand to know who is the one who make the decision. the guy say MD is that one.. OHHHHh so power ah, this case need MD to decide, can your MD go eat shit, I scared not, for I am his father when it comes down to this.

I lashed out hurting words hopefully to kill the person opposite, and warned the person to pass the message to big mr MD, fucking call me just after 1pm tomorrow, else if i call back, it will be nasty.

BTW i'm going to play bastard, I am going to CASE on this if I don't receive his call by 2pm. so bloody near my sch, and it will be a nice bday present to see some people kenna fucked, coz i like it! say i'm evil i dun care! my personality is like that: u fuck with me, i make sure i fuck you up in return with as much intensity as possible. fuck.

I'm going to announce to hwz, fuck care whether people will scold me for that or not, tell people to beware. Facebook- throw a big shout out, hope my friends dun get conned.

oh btw, i expect the MD to be too pussy to call me back. I'll be quite surprised if he really calls me, and maybe tone down a little. but my stand is, you people gonna get it.

fuckers better send the fucking thing to my doorstep, im not free to go there.

No comments: