Ah yes my holiday was full of happiness and hardly even bored, else I would have written a thing or two here. Now that the holidays are going to be over, I guess my nonsense will start. What did I do for the holidays? Significant stuffs are the vacation to melb with my buddies! Took up photography, really a lot to learn, camera itself, composing, editing- it's a whole mountain of stuff to learn, this is going to be a lasting hobby :D what else I do other than spend money.. Nothing else, just spend money. Hai.
Tmr I got to meet bel they all, but I still can't slp, wonder why. Which reminds me, coz of the 2 hr lapse in melb, when i came back, I slpt damn early, as the time goes by, it gets later and later.
Sometimes on nights like these I think back on my life, which of coz have regrets, but I can live with it coz I know I made the best possible option. Forgive me, it's the right thing to do amongst all the bad options.
No comments:
Post a Comment