Monday, June 28, 2010

新不了请

I've always wondered what is that show that is featured on the 新不了请 MTV when we sing that song during K. So today when I was fiddling around with one of the coolest app on iPad that recognizes what you sing and can match it to the actual song. I sang 新不了请 and it recognized!!!

So I went on to watch the show online. Bloody sad show, i cried my eyes out. Aiya dun be shocked or laugh at me la, this is a good show.. Just makes me wonder..

Ya after the show, not only do i get wet sleeves, many thoughts came to my mind. Like is this story exactly pin pointing what most guys' desire from their life partner, coz it really got to me.

It is not easy to change a person. Sometimes people like me knows someone is expecting me to change, but i simply dun find the worth to do it. I discussed this with manman before.. about whether it is worth it a not. Songs like 夜夜夜夜 and 离歌 mentioned about being smart or clever in a relationship is not going to work. I totally agree.. So the day i stop using my head and start using my heart to treat a girl, guess it means I'm ready. Or maybe the day that someone manage to change me, is the day sth interesting is going to develop.

This guy in the show got to be with, from what is portrayed and what I feel is, the most ideal lady. But he lost her to cancer. I mean ideal in the sense she's like moulded for him, like some kinda 缘分 that she is there for him and he is there for her. So he lost her to cancer, it's super sad. But at least he get to know who is or was the love of his lifetime. "it's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved before." that's not even consoling la.. I'd think it's better to love and not lose anything at all!

Someone with 阿敏's virtues.. Highly imaginary, but I'm sure she exists.


No comments: