So I was looking for battery case for AAA and AA batteries, coz I wanna store my rechargeable batteries nicely. And I have a lot of non-rechargeable in the other drawer for general use. Since I have a flash unit, or rather 2 flash units passed down from my papa, I will have to carry batteries with me if I'm gonna use the flash. And also the AAA batteries can save my ass if my 3 camera batteries die out, I can still insert 6 AA into my battery grip. But then again.. it'll take many many shots to exhaust the 3 camera batts haha. So I'm practically loaded with power!
So I go to my good old ebay (xw will call me bimbo), searched for AAA AA battery cases, and found a gazillion posts of rechargeable batteries and cases, majority from HK. And the HK prices are much chio-er than any other. So I narrow down my search to HK. Bought cases from 2 different sellers, obviously different pattern la.
The kick is, they all bundle the cases into lot of 8, 16, 20 etc. WA high ah.. Imagine 20 cases at a go.. I didn't get 20 la, think I open mama shop meh. I just got 8 pieces.. and 8 pieces from the other.. total of 16 pieces... I'm never gonna finish using the cases, so I think I'll do some distribution to family lol.
Like what am I supposed to do rite... 4 pcs for AUD3+, 8 pcs for AUD5.. cannot resist la~
No comments:
Post a Comment