Thursday, June 3, 2010

well then stay away!

Have you ever waited for someone's reply in vain? Ya I'll think the usual case for that is that that someone is someone you like.. or at the more boring end, waiting for the university to respond about your admission.

Me? Single now and already in a uni, so who can possibly make me check my email twice in every 15 minutes!? (ok that's kinda a lot, just exaggerating) The person I'm waiting for a reply from is an asshole who posted an ebay post seliing his.. NON OTHER THAN~~ 70-300 lens. Yes so before the post expire without anyone giving a hoot to him, I asked him whether it fits my canon, which he took almost 1 over day to reply me at pass midnight- interested, email me at iamanasshole@idontreadmyemailwheniamsellingsomething.com

Before I regret, I better ask more questions: How is the condition? Comes with lens hood, bag, uv filter? and finally his best price.

Why I request for all those? Coz the standard package includes all these, so I dun wanna be shortchanged. Needless to say I waited for 2 days and no email came. 2 days! incompetent! why is he selling something knowing that there's one bugger here expressing interest and refuse to check up on his email? I'm bloody lucky that I did not bid for his item on ebay, if not I'll vomit blood and just have to give him a negative rating, with zero star on communication. Jackass.

If he's not willing to part with his lens, don't post to sell. If he cant sell something properly, don't ebay. If he can't read his email, or have no courtesy to inform me that it is sold, go to hell!

AND I DON'T WISH TO INDENTIFY HIS RACE! makes me feel a deeper....... errgh... love for them coz they are so retarded...ly cute that I'm going to pinch their cheeks all the way to..... show how much i appreciate their presence wasting our oxygen.... COZ they're so saintly that they should be among the heavens.... which I do not want to share a part with them.... AS i am not worthy coz we are of different beliefs and I believe we belong to different heavens. bye bye.

N.B. I can buy a first hand any freakin time, just giving someone a chance to pass down what they feel is wasting their bag space, but is valuable to me. I'm not going to wait anymore, if he replies me after I bought my lens, I'll just tell him to go fly kite, and rub in his face that he WAS TOO LATE AND TIME AND TIDE, AS WELL AS SEAMUS, WAIT FOR NO ASSHOLE LIKE HIM!

No comments: