Well I guess it's coz I was expecting to see some fluctuation, or even a weeee bit. But nah, it's stagnant at that grade. Not going to say what grade, just come out wash longgang kinda grade. But on the bright side, my grades didnt drop! WOOHOOO! but.. it also didnt raise, which means bye bye minor in management (anyway even if I made it to minimal grade to apply for minor, I also know the chances of getting in is super low). what u expect? It's N freakin US man!
I was thinking when I was doing a major in business, in my toilet, that maintaining this grade seems like I've done nothing for the sem. Actually that's not the case man.. it's hard to maintain or to raise; easy to drop.. so count my blessing, it's also difficult to get neutral grade in the end lol. So to reward myself, I gave myself a pat on my back and went to order an iPad.
I'm just talking nonsense up there, no iPad, I'm just waiting for yut's iPad to arrive in my hands MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. But I do wanna get sth slightly cheaper, like seriously.. i want a 70-300mm lens!
No comments:
Post a Comment