Wednesday, May 26, 2010

the p moment

Before you start to swear at me, say ugly things about me, think that I'm sick in the head, or even stop being my friend, and tell the world about this entry and make me lose all my friends.. I have to say I apologize 1st hand, and have to tell the 2-3 people who occasionally view my blog that this is disturbing, as I'm going to post up a picture that I took just now from my side door. Not only could it change your perception of seamus, it will stain my name forever.. However, I have to say that this is exclusive to dage, yut and xy, who are the 2-3 I mentioned above. If I wanted more people to see, I'd post it up on facebook. No spreading!

This blog has been zero activity until recently. So I returned quietly after 1 year of zero posting, and posted some shit, writing as if someday someone will see it. True enough, my heng dais came and so did xy. So once again, this blog is not on google, no one should search to find this blog. For old friends who forgot this blog and someday return to find it active, BIG HI! and forgive me.

To delay the time for u to read what you're reading now, I want you to reconsider reading on, though I have an explanation why the shot was taken. If you're a person who cannot accept explanations and will keep thinking bad about me, then STOP HERE NOW! go on, click on facebook and be happy there.

So I assume u'll carry on.. The story goes:

Every night (my night is around 2am) before I turn in, I'll check out the rabbit family, see what they need. Today, something weird happened, I walked out of the side door of my house, and at the corner of my eye I see something like a figure of a very tall man wearing red top.. standing in front of the house across the street. I thought sth wrong with the person, then I tried to take a closer look, but he was too far. But the qn is, why is he standing in front of the gate of the house so upright and not moving? Could it be a man in distress? Does he need help? Was he locked out of his house? or was he tortured??? more questions pour in and eventually I got quite scared, thinking that I'm not looking at a human being. So I just go feed the rabbits and give the "thing" some time to move away before I see it again..

After that, I was going to go into the house, and I decided to check if the "thing" has left. Like float away or something.. whatever the myth goes.. It was still there. The man was still there. But the I squint my eyes more to try to see clearly. oh chey... i told myself, and even laughed at myself when I determined that it's a big red plastic bag hanging on the tree of something..

or is it...? Like I've never seen such thing before lor! why is the plastic there today? like suspending.. pontianak in red or her friends I dun care! I'll shoot it with my camera, so long if it keep standing there!

The shot:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_A7LoLzKqL54/S_watU38imI/AAAAAAAAA0E/RHCywvL9OOk/s1024/IMG_0908.JPG

Oh trust me, what u see is the tamest of all pics, there were more actions taken with my trigger happy fingers, as u all should already know haha..

Final thoughts:
I guess getting a 70-300mm lens is not too overboard, it seems like I really need it!

P for paparazzi

No comments: