Friday, June 18, 2010

i need money

can anyone tell me how to make money... like money for some luxury items, just to make myself happy for awhile hehe.

what im talking about here is not about making big bucks trying to compete with steve jobs, just some small money for student enjoyment.. it's about time to think about this yeah? i mean not like totally financially independent for now, coz guess what, i'm still studying. yes yes go work to get stable income, but im still studying. part time.. but im going on holiday and cannot sell my brilliant services. 4 day road shows? No, I hate Recruit Express and the likes of it, blood suckers.

wa i can only tell myself, see there's so many ways to earn money, just that you got all the excuses in the world not to do it, so who to blame but yourself?

okok how about this: earning money while still being a student, which does not involve working for fixed hours. If I keep thinking, I will get my answer.. or if my friends have any idea or lobang, share lei.. together lei...

No comments: