Thursday, March 3, 2011

shitfaced shocking

ok i super cannot get over this right now. I have been training hard to improve my running for ippt, and yes I was damn happy yesterday that I had major improvement of 2 minutes. My previous record was 14:44 min, this time 12:50!! woohooO! though still fail, but im already damn happy, coz i reaching the mark liao. imagine this, I can use 1 over month to improve 2 min, just a few more sessions, i can shave of 20 over seconds easily in order to pass. erm that's assuming that my progress bar is linearly varying.... even if it's not linear, and certainly cannot be exponential.. it could be log curve, but c'mon..... 20 more secs only... the log curve wun be so steep right!

i bet yut and xy dun understand what curve curve i talking about above, no worries the bottom u will understand. Oh and i specifically mentioned both of u coz it seems like u're my only audiences all these while. oh please dont promote my blog to anyone, like i said those who remembered will be back.

so what's so shocking? not the improvement that i've made, but the BLOODY WEIGHT GAIN! WHAT THE HELL RIGHT! WHY DID I GAIN 2KG WHEN I'M TRAINING SO HARD!!!??? my guess is muscle gain, but i scared that is just a guess that i use to comfort myself. I know that to lose weight we have to burn the fats, but in order to burn fat i need to workout more than a certain time like 45min or so, else the body will only use up protein.. if i can get a silver for the ippt while not losing fats, i think in the end i will look like a wrestler knn... i dun quite like, too bulky.. as if im not bulky enough.

how am i going to do anything about this.. hmm.....

No comments: