Saturday, February 19, 2011

Psychology of Toilet Bowl Flush

Recent years we see the toilet flush develop from the lever system into the 2 button flush system. One button is in the shape of a crescent, the other fills up the space left to make a full circle with the crescent.

So technically one button is big the other is small. From my knowledge, the small button is for half flush, and the bigger one is for full flush.

However before I knew the exact buttons are for, I thought the big button is for half flush instead.

Why? Coz I thought there are thoughts and research put on the human psychology on button pressing. I thought it would be easier to press the big button and hence should make that half flush instead.

In the end I guess I'm wrong, there's nothing to it, just a simple small button for small flush, big button big flush.

聪明反被聪明误

No comments: