Monday, September 6, 2010

sigh

sian ah, thought i come home from comex can nicely do my work, but suddenly saw sth that made me lose the mood. lose, lost -- this word had it's time with me in pri sch. Never forget the game project that my group was supposed to do and in the end I had to do it myself. There was this word I had to write like "you lose", I wrote it as you "loose".. embarrassing.. never forget.

anyway i saw my sister's relationship status as "in a relationship" is this china guy whom I heard some stories from her and determined that he's quite a mischievous fella. wth lah.. 13 yo in a relationship.. my father won't like the sound of it. And how are we going to trust that she's doing work in school now. I'm so worried.. That fella is like 15, she's 13, I duno what they will do. Actually I'm worried that my sister become a brainless girl. I just hope she dun start to play punk and try to stick to her bf and not come home after school. Or rather, lie to us about remedial or whatever just to go out with the guy. It's not time yet la.. I hope they don't drag too long and cause hurt to each other. She has to study hard for end of year exam, these emotional burden are not needed.

But I was a 13yo 10 years ago, and I understand that there is a desire to have love. However i dont think our level of innocence are the same. Despite us talking to her as a family about this here and there, she still headed in. With an ah tiong summore, steady la. but maybe the ah tiong is as cool as fofo hmm... nahhhh that skinny fella, like monkey.

I ish gonna prevent a catastrophe on her results. Every one of the family will have to watch her. If we restrict her movement, which we always do, coz she's our girl, then i think they won't be long. Hope it wont affect her studies. Worst come to worst, apply for change of school if she insist on her nonsense ways. They will have to learn that relationship is never just you and me.

No comments: