Some people may think such a site show all the ugly side of Singaporean, but I think it's good in a way, telling people that there are people watching you. That's the truth! It is so damn true that people are actually looking.. Sometimes even though u do not notice. I guess many people has this centrality problem, thinking that he/she is the only human on this earth, or maybe the individual is the only one that matters, don't care what others think.
So sometimes I read stories where people comment in bold that this guy who reported this incident has nothing better to do, busybody, take the maid's photo to wank, crowd around a lorry to see show.. Sec sch kids making out in the bus etc. It all happened and with photo evidences.
Why will some shitfaces comment that some reports are an act of being busybody. What's journalism anyway.. Don't u think the whole idea is to be busybody. It's being seen, like CAUGHT YA! U kenna caught in public doing shit is ur own fault, people who saw it can share it in a journalism site. Whether u wanna see it or not is your business, coz some people just wanna know! And if you get caught, u deserve it, and it probably means you are doing something pretty f-ed up.
Say Thailand, the whole red shirt stir. Will you go around telling people, wa these reporters ahh sooo busybody sia, nothing to do ah keep writing about it and take pics. Yes I agree that the diff is that the news reporters are paid, whereas the stomp people are not. So what difference does it make, it's just different context, apart from money, this is out of concern. Stomp is like a reminder or concern to the community, bloodyhell.
So my opinion is these people who do not appreciate that others take time to write free social problems up on a citizen journalism site, they should jolly well stop reading and/or keep their mindless comments to themselves. What do they think? Someone posting peeping tom pics on their own facebook daily? So what makes you? Checking up on busybody posts on busybody website.
And imagine comments like "he must have taken her photo to go home wank." like omg.. Shallow shallow. It's beyond my believe!
There are always different views on things. But what disgusted me was that many viewed things negatively.. Maybe negatively to me, coz I have a different opinion to the majority!
The story goes: Dennis, an owner of a beauty parlour in toa payoh caught a man on CCTV walked into the shop to steal his handphone while no one was at the front mending the shop, as it was peak hour.
Most of the comments went against this owner saying he asked for it, coz nv take care of his own things. Does it mean when someone fail to take care of his/her things = others can just take without facing any consequences? Like there's a reason why the police caught that man, coz he broke the law? it's called stealing.. duhh.
Like helooo this Dennis guy is warning people based on what happened to him, and hoped people watch out for such thieves, be more careful. Besides, this is his shop, I'm sure it's alright to feel slightly more safe when he's in his own shop. This thief went into his shop to steal! What I'm saying is what happen to having a safe society, like a place u know ur things and ur life will not be in harm? Do you go everywhere treating people like potential thieves? Is that the way to treat people? do they still teach 路不拾遗? meaning you dont take what's not yours?
Then again, yes it is impt to have some care taken for personal belongings coz u'll not know when one of the thieves or thieft supporters aka the irresponsible "commenters" will strike. That pretty much shows how low down our society is. Look at the way people think.
So back to the point where people sharing information, especially Dennis' experience. I feel that there are people who wanna know, people who appreciate this info, maybe because his or her stall is just nice IN TOA PAYOH CENTRAL!? so if things don't affect you or not your interest, people should learn to shut their trap, if not it'll expose their stupidity.
Oh what am I saying.. Coz they are already stupid, what more can I expect?
Waaa Seamus.. U damn clever meh.. Talk until liddat? NO! I'm not, school proved it all. I may not be as clever as the cleverest asshole with louzy attitude, but I'm clever enough to keep quiet when needed. What's it gonna do with clever? Nothing baby~ the important thing here is being considerate, self concious and having public conciousness.. It just voice down on being considerate. And that pretty much shows a person's attitude.
Attitude is what's important, not that brain which can store the whole world of info. I don't care how clever a person is, as long as he/she is an asshole, damn well earn zero to minus infinity respect from me.
I can be more bastard in order to get rid of bastards.
坏人贱,好人要更贱。
No comments:
Post a Comment