After a 3/5 devastating paper today, I felt a load off my chest, so went to ikea nearby to treat myself to some hot-log, shun bian go see the chair i wanna buy.. or is it the other way. I WONT ADMIT! but i'll say my hunt for a good and cheap chair carries on.. coz the ikea wan really not very good. I sit on the display set, squeaky.. and don't feel that it belongs to me. In fact, none of the chairs there belongs to me. So i screw the whole idea and went home.. not forgetting about dAIm cake, Swedish liquor, hot-log, and mustard, all bought home for my near the end of exams celeb. the next hurdle will be on 7th May. May-may's bday. ROAR, later I wake up must concentrate!
good and cheap.. most of the time don't come together.
ai pi, ai qi, ai dua liap ni~
No comments:
Post a Comment