Friday, April 16, 2010

Spaghetti

Guess what, I cooked spaghetti. It was quite good! But it's a lot of work.

My parents are out on business trip to china, I got the house to myself coz my sister went over to my aunts place to play with the cousins for the night. My 1st ever taste of independence, why'd ya think I'll bloody cook spaghetti?

Just a crazy idea during lunch to cook. Turns out alright. Oh I hate the cleaning up part.. And the preparation part kinda tough too. No, clean up is the worst.

YouTube teaches everything. I've been youtubing since I have to sit in front of the com haha. My china router worked like a charm baby! I was youtubing on camera all day how to create certain effects, which camera to buy... Tell u what, I'm banged on the canon 550d, but it's gotta be the 18-135 lens, should be able to get at 1600. Yes I have the money! Provided I can sell my photos for food... NOT!

Still need more capital. No worries I got 2 mths after exams to earn some mula. Where can I sell my skills hmm...

Anyway my 1st time alone at home.. The loneliness.. Wow. How yut and fel survive sial.


No comments: