Saturday, April 17, 2010

The chair story

This chair cost $199.




I bought TWO of 'em!





Why!?
Cos initially I bought one other chair that cost 299 full leather thinking it's the best. Pui! The chair handle came off! Went to change a model, cannot find anything within the price range coz the rest all 500+. Just imagine me skipping my way up a pirate ship smiling as they rob me down to my underwear.

Got a lower price model then.. Pay 100 more for 2. Total 398 spent.

Thought this would become my beloved chair, until the cushion flattened! "our chairs are made of good cushion, will spring back up taking heavy load."

_|_ ass!

Everyday I sacrifice my comfort coz I made a wrong purchase. Today I nearly sacrifice my life when I lean back. The crack sound produced was so crunchy... Coco crunch have to call the chair father.

Swear something broke.

Looking at this chair, I will always think if the one in ikea, also 199. I could have save those money and get the ikea chair and not regret.



There she is.

May not be as beautiful.. But I guess she will do. Wait, what if this ikea chair is as shitty as the other 2 models that I had? I'll lose another 199! But ikea should be reputable yeah? Take the risk?
Of coz!

If there's anyone reading this, can u see the similarity between the chair and girlfriend?

Let me describe the whole thing in that context:

----
I had my first love for a long time. But I felt that it's not going to work out between us. So I went out in search of another.

I found her! But she's like so hard to get.. Ok I'll pluck some courage, break a leg, I seriously believe she's the one.

She accepted me! I'm so happy~ but she was only available 2 months later.. I waited.

She arrived. it wasn't long till I found out our concept of life is different. I had to let her go. The last thing I did for her was to send her home.. For good.

She lived among the stars! So many other ladies around, none are within my league.. I just know it..

But there stood another, she may be able to fill the emptiness in me.. Oh wow she has a sister, with a little for courage, they're both mine!

I did it.. They're home with me.

We had our good times together.. For awhile.. Again. She was harsh with me.. Her attitude sucks. I cant take it anymore! And she tried to kill me today!

This is it. I don't expect much from her sister, but she's all I can't live with now..

All these while I never forget this other girl whom I've known for a long time.. She's always there when I went to her place.. She's not exactly the type I desire.. But something is telling me that she.. She is the one.. The only one for me.

If I just put down my desire.. Kill my lust for beauty.. I wouldn't have to be in this predicament. I owe it all to my own doings, i gotta face the music for the things that i do. I deserve it.

I have no dignity to face her anymore.. But still I desire that she'll be with me one day. I have the urge right now to see her, but I can only go online to see her picture.. Loser.

----

Shitface! I will get the ikea chair soon! Even if I dig into the saving for my canon 550D!


No comments: