Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Models (the realization)

So I contacted some of the photographers asking for opinions and startup tips on how to start taking model pictures. Then I casually asked their opinions on the model quality in Singapore.

I found one answer quite interesting: the essence of photography is how the photographer can make his subjects look good, be it landscape or people. It is the photographer who determines how good the picture is, not the subject.

If u believe all the shit I said above, gotcha. If not, u know me well, I don't contact people to ask shit. Even for school, I don't go for consultation, that's why I'm now in trouble.

Actually I believe in reading to find out what I wanna know... Coz I hate asking stupid questions, but like to answer them. It's a childhood thing la, maybe long ago in school, happened to me many times I don't ask good questions.

Then again, screw all those people who cause me my fear of asking questions, like how u determine a good question rite.. U must not know sth or overlooked sth, or sth just don't come to ur mind, tts why questions are asked.

Whether I'm gonna change? So help me god *kiss sutra*



No comments: