Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Exams so far

Had 2 major papers with huge damage and high casualty. I am part demoralized part motivated, which puts me on this spot called "nowhere". So I am neither motivated to start the study of the next exam coming up in 1.5 days time, nor demoralized enough to drown myself in the pond (how convenient, since my house only 1 level, what other choice..)

There're lots to say about the exams, where do i start where to i stop?

--Start--

The very existence of examination is to test whether an individual is equipped with adequate knowledge in order to advance to a higher level of learning. Therefore if one does not prove to be competent enough, he/she will probably have to relearn the concepts again.

However, if the overall performance of the individual is not up to mark, the teachers will guide him/her all the way until he/she understands and get a high score for his/her exams...

NOT! If you flung, you get loss! Singapore is such a elitist society, we cannot possibly accommodate incompetence! Cannot solve the equation? Go wash longgang (wong siew dong).

Sometimes I wonder what I will really do in the future, will I be working my ass off as a data-entry boy all the way to becoming data-entry man? Earning 1200 a month.. how am i going to think of luxury items, like what I'm enjoying now? All the things are given by my parents, I have no monetary contribution to the family, just keep debiting debiting from them. One day I have to stand up on my own, buy my own have my own family, home.. Can I provide my kid with a dslr? My father can; I want to be able too!

With mediocre scores, I may be asked to leave school (worst case), with mediocre scores, I get my degree and get a job (best case). But have you ever wondered how come things always don't go your way? Like, you can't always get what you want (rolling stones). Sometimes I think the ones who always get what they want are people who are at the top of everything.

I counter myself. There is always a balance in life that I believe, so there's aways some things people admire me for having, while there're some things they have that I don't, and i want. Why? there's always a reason, but we cant see it.

Well anything can happen.. like maybe one day I bought a TOTO winning ticket, got millions.. what will you do with it? What I will do is to use the millions to churn more millions, there's aways a way..

there's always a way with things, our roads are not sealed, just open your eyes and you'll see that there's a solution.

Like what am I talking here?

--end--

No comments: