Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I will survive!

I will survive I will survive hey hey~
actually a lot of shit that happen is self-caused la.. But somethings are just shitty, like when my com cease to recognize my network hard drive and no one can help me. Yes it's times like this I feel alone in this world fighting.. Actually i wun think of it that badly had I not experienced more shit few days ago, being unable to handle my engineering modeling.. Coz I duno how to do... No one can help coz no one knows.
Self caused because I'd rather use this program than to pirate the other program that I learnt.. But no! The other program I also duno how to do stress analysis and simulation! Come to think about it, I haven't learn, but at least got prof around to ask.
Yet I dun like to go ask, coz most of the time I wun be able to see them, and they wun reply my email. K so screw it all up! Bring in all the shit! I can take it!! No
Prob!! ROARRRRR!!!!!!!!!'



Location:Engineering Drive 1,,Singapore

No comments: