Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Alone again, naturally~

Tomorrow's my group presentation, but out of 4, only 2 met to compile all the slides and do rehearsal. Though all of us quite click on normal days, but can really see that during exam period got no friends wan..

Presentation may not be that important, anyway how many marks.. They really know how to calculate. I'm the jackass. Welcome to NUS.

Doing the animation reminds me of my persistence in programming during sem1. Wasted all my time to ensure k compile a workable code, whereas everyone else let go long time ago. Come to think about it, the marks for each computing lab is hardly 3%, why waste so much time doing it and forsake the rest of the subjects?

Omg it's happening again. After this presentation, I'm going to be off the hook, and can start full fledged mugging. BUT WILL BE SLOWER THAN THE REST!

Almost everyone is very fast in understanding, for me I take some time. Summore this time I start late to study. I tell u I will be overwhelmed by the amount of content to study.

Note to self:
ME2151
ME3162
ME3122
ME3112

Is the order of the 4 killing modules according to exam date. Start overdrive, or bite the dust.



No comments: