Monday, October 11, 2010

pooped

I'm really really pooped... I have a lot of shit in my head, preventing me from really studying...... projects are a bunch... i really need to work hard.. i really need more time.. no actually i really need to more efficient.. or should i just sacrifice sleep for one day and try to do up all the stuff!??

See! i duno what i should do...

feng shui book says this month is good for me academically. i think what i need right now is to have a hearty chat with my friends.. but when i wanna talk, i feel too tired.. or maybe i just need sleep- that's the key right.. i need sleep. once i wake up from my beautiful dream then i got enough energy to face the music of life.

what's preventing me from slping is lab! I gotta do my lab! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: