We are all molded into "good" citizens whether you like it or not. Or rather, "quiet" citizens.. Accept what the gahmen say lah, dun get yourself in trouble lah.. Suggest what? if you MP then slowly go suggest to your own bunch of gahmen officials lah.. Commoner? Student summore, zero contribution to gahmen tax? go away go away!!! Talk to much, SUE U AH!? MAKE U POK GAI AH!
What to do.. I still dun intend to live like Chee Soon Juan in bankruptcy, dun intend to lose my money and my parents' assets.. duh! got backside want wont ever want this to happen.
Law has a lot of loop holes. Sometimes, some laws are made ambiguous, dont think only smartasses know how to exploit loopholes, it's also for gahmen to work to their own advantage when being questioned.
Like a simple suggestion that I thought of, already I can think of thousand and one ways the gahmen at the end of the day can still say "well.. even so, we determine that still you are in the wrong, pay up."
So what's the point of all these? they got all the final say. What's the best way then? Appeal lor..
--
dear sir/mdm,
It was not deliberate, I hope you can consider my appeal, sorry for the inconvenience caused, *kowtow *kowtow
*kiss leg
*kiss backside
*kiss wherever you want me to kiss
just don't fine my 8 bucks please...
Yours ultra sincerely,
Seamus
your bitch
--
Then after, he go his blog and kao peh kao bu, thinking someone would see this.
What if the appeal didnt get thru?
Then he point middle finger at gahmen and say "PUI! 8 bucks u want? take it la! not that i cannot afford lidat!"
But think about it, everyone just say "PUI!", gahmen still collect the money and feel bloody shiok. BILLIONS were collected since the day ERP and ERP fines suffice. and BILLIONS more!
What to do.. I want my peace mah. Just accept it as my fault lor.. at the end of the day, I'm still the jackass what.. just big or small only..
Jack Neo in his Money No Enough 2 depicted an idea:
Henry Thia was summoned to the court for not paying for parking fine coz he couldnt understand the carpark board written in english, stating that all yellow carparks are season carpark after 10pm.
He stood on his grounds, appealed saying that he did not know and could not read. In the end he kenna bigger fine for undermining the court. yes we know that ignorance does not allow one to be waived from offence. But you gotta see the underline meaning of the whole movie: guai guai and nothing happen, dun go against the gahmen.
So that's super Singapore for you. What am I gonna do now? I AM GOING TO WRITE IN TO STRAITS TIMES TO COMPLAIN!
yeah right.. after all i said above.. if i still try to be "funny" then i must be crazy. i go learn guitar and photography lah.. live happily ever after.. letter come, just pay fine..
a fine citizen in his fine country signing off..
No comments:
Post a Comment