After a bloody zombie show on the com, I went to bed, just to find myself in ah John's house with some other of his students. Dun ask me why, some things are just unexplainable, it's a dream. Bad things happened, there were weird behaviors infecting person by person they turn into some cannibals trying to eat us. But they were not zombies, more like demons or devils. It's like a movie, needless to say there is a female lead, so it was som romance in the mids of ppl getting eaten up. Let's call her dreamgirl, I tell u.. Really had a good time lol.
What shits me is when ah John and his wife went to another room, came out infected, they did not want to eat us, instead they jumped off their window, and landed on the monkey bar in the fitness corner. Nothing bad happened, just that he's alive and using is feet to grab the bar like a monkey, yucks.
Before ah John's case there were a few other guys who got infected, but were killed.. I guess my me. So we called the police. By the time they arrived, dreamgirl's sister got infected, or rather by now should I say... Posessed! Followed by trying to chiong to jump down the building at the corridor. I grabbed her hand, and started chanting the common buddhist chant, dun say.. I can even hear bells and the ticks and tocks like I'm playing a cd. I'll say I did quite well, I could remember some of the lyrics in sunscrit. Eventually dreamgirl's sister was saved.
Went back to my dreamgirl thinking that everything has ended. Definitely not. But go to some lighter mood, dreamgirl's sis offered to take a photo for both of us (by now we were pretty much in love, some bunch of things happened before that, like we were actually knowing each other, somehow i remember feeling like she know me more. Duno why I was talking about npcc stuff ah.) of coz yet some romance there.
While the kissing is going on, guess what? Old man police came barking like a possessed. I gave him a tight tight slap. Hate it when someone just disturb my beautiful dream with such a dream girl.
Later on, we left. And I duno why I came back, forgot to take something? More gore, old man police was just taking out his grilled meat.. Dreamgirl's sister.........
I was offered some, so I took the knife to make cuts into the nicely grilled meat. The fella was quite happy, saying some shit to me which I'm totally not interested. Yes I took the knife and plunge deep in his chest. I ran as fast as the bullet train in Taiwan can take me. Stumbled onto another bunch of police, but the unform colour different. I ran away, but realized that they're not after me.
Instead they went to the house to arrest then old ugly with a big knife in his chest. Old ugly was saying he's innocent, and that he was assulted, I am the killer. Whoa I nearly shit my pants. But no one believe a calm old ugly who still can explain while standing up with a knife in his chest. Bye bye~
So now that I'm awake, I tried to recall dreamgirl's face.. And I can't :(
Is this why sometimes u feel like u've met someone before but u nv ever crossed path before? I'm sure it's not called deja vu coz I dun believe the story will materialize. Just believe that dreamgirl will appear! Muahahaha!
Hope hope* imagine that, she seemed like someone whom I will risk my life for, save her sister, kill badass, take revenge etc events. Then she's like those whoa my type of girl, not called dreamgirl call what yah? When this person appear, then I put in the name lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment