Tuesday, March 16, 2010

i hate everything

Im in the mood now to hate everything. actually not hate everything lah.. just kinda.. feel like shit. i wonder why too. like some guy-pms shit. nono i know liao! im tired.

I wanna go slp, but i feel guilty to slp without studying. I slacked the night away, my excuse is due to fatigue. it's like a battle in me now to say im wrong. there's so many things i need to do. so little time.

Just spoke to xw not long ago on the phone. she told me to take a look at a video on her fb about this lady who made full use of her 2 years of life to do A LOT of things. I did watch it still.. Im sure 1 hour to me cannot do shit. not to shit literally, i mean.. argh im just tired i duno what im writing. I need to slp i need......slp......

I'll wake up at 5 to study! will that make up for the time that i feel slpy and decided to slack instead of slp? NO! should i just ji tao slp when im tired, and wake to do work. Im some robot or something? like what i want? i duno, this is working towards what i want..

rou said if she had money she would've pursued her dreams. why the hell am i so affected by it? i guess i really have the choice to go overseas to do some business shit that i want instead of slogging here to try to become an engineer doing shitty calculations. it's my choice, im gonna face the music for what i chose. who dun wanna pursue his own dreams? I want, but whether I'll get it is another different world of possibilities or even disappointments. I duno, im like drunk or something, like so much anger in me right now. OU IT*VBEJUUHGKUI GYI*FGO* *YO( GO*&G &OF#*O&FP (&# (P @TY(P&T (P#@T &@T(^$T)(@YT F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes my path is right, there is no use thinking back, just fighting forward. so what if i slp now and wake up at 5 to study? I have the effort. I have to put in effort. I need to motivate myself. I need to wake up I need to focus, i need to feel good. HOW TO FEEL GOOD? what will i do next think think think think.............................................................

im going to bed and stop thinking.

goodbye everybody i've got to go. gonna leave u all behind to face the truth.

No comments: